- Graduated from Euphoria Institute of Beauty, Arts & Sciences in May of 2005 with a license in Cosmetology.
- Ten weeks of Aveda Color Knowledge Classes that included foil placement techniques and color correction.
- Ten weeks of Haircutting Knowledge Classes with TiGi and Vidal Sassoon.
- Aveda Color Solutions course with Aveda Educator Courtney Kane.
- Color Placement wit Aveda Global Stylist and educator Lupe Voss.
- Advanced Cutting Techniques with Aveda Educator Lisa Vann.
- Haircutting techniques with Aveda educator Gina Derry.
- Additional classes in Style & Finish, Updo Styling, Color Basics and Advanced Color Theory make-up, and Men’s Haircutting and Finishing.
- Assistant hairstylist for 10 months before becoming a Professional hairstylist.
- Attended Aveda’s Master Jam in May of 2007.
“Being a hair stylist to me, is more than just a shampoo or a blow dry. It is an experience. The excitement of being a client, sitting in a chair and having your hair cut and colored to the exact way you desired….well, that’s an amazing experience. I’m privileged to be able to be a part of that. My place in life is behind the chair….and I can’t think of anywhere else I’d rather stand.”